home24 SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
30.11.2022 / 15:54 CET/CEST
Dissemination of a Voting Rights Announcement transmitted by EQS News - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
|Dr. Andreas Seifert, Wels, Austria informed us on November 29, 2022, pursuant to Section 43 (1) of the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) about the following in connection with exceeding or reaching the 10% threshold or a higher threshold of October 28, 2022:
With reference to the voting rights notification pursuant to Sections 33, 34 German Securities Trading Act ('WpHG') made by me, Dr. Andreas Seifert with threshold triggered on 28 October 2022 on the level of the LSW Privatstiftung concerning home24 SE, I herewith inform you for myself, Dr. Andreas Seifert, the LSW Privatstiftung and the LSW GmbH (together the 'Notifying Persons'), based on the provisions of the WpHG and inter alia the resulting assumption of control over the LSW Privatstiftung for this purpose, pursuant to Section 43 para. 1 WpHG, of the reason for exceeding the threshold of 10% of the voting rights resulting from shares in home24 SE, about the objectives pursued with the acquisition of the voting rights and the origin of the funds used to make these acquisition as follows:
- The acquisition of the voting rights serves the purpose of implementing strategic objectives.
- The Notifying Persons intend to directly and indirectly acquire additional voting rights in the course of the next twelve months within the course of the joint takeover offer by RAS Beteiligungs GmbH, SGW-Immo-GmbH and LSW GmbH to the shareholders of home24 SE as well as outside of the takeover offer, whereas such acquisitions would be effected outside of the United States and in accordance with applicable law.
- It is intended to influence the composition of the supervisory board of home24 SE. It is intended that the Notifying Persons will be represented in the supervisory board of home24 SE in a manner which adequately reflects their shareholding in home24 SE following settlement of the takeover offer by LSW GmbH. It is not intended to influence the composition of the management board of home24 SE.
- The Notifying Persons do not intend to materially change the capital structure of home24 SE, in particular regarding the debt-equity ratio and the dividend policy.
- The acquisition of the voting rights occurred due to the attribution of the voting rights in accordance with Section 34 para. 1 sentence 1 no. 1, para. 2 WpHG and Section 34 para. 2 WpHG, for which neither equity nor debt capital has been used.
30.11.2022 CET/CEST The EQS Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.eqs-news.com